* the currents are constantly changing
* there are many different levels of activity
* you can only see part of what is happening
* it's important to be aware of what's going on around you
* when you get knocked down, get back up, or you'll stay under
Life is full of change. We can choose to float along and see where change takes us, fight against the current, or surf the change!
Experienced surfers, kayakers and rafters know how to read the water and detect currents others might not notice.
Life works that way, too. The more you know about who you are and where you want to go the more easily you can take advantage of opportunities and and avoid possible dangers.
Instead of being tossed about by the changing tides and currents of life, it really is empowering to "ride the waves".
SURF THE CHANGE!